Posted to uk.d-i-y
Lieutenant Scott Lieutenant Scott is offline

Default Ring mains

On Wed, 14 Mar 2012 08:51:01 -0000, Steve Firth wrote:

Lieutenant Scott wrote:

[snip]

http://groups.google.com/group/uk.re...sg/6a621eace9a
eb11f

yawn that was the kicked-arse Animal rights terrorist "pete" who had a
hissy fit when it was pointed out that he was a liar, with the evidence
to support the statement.

http://www.mac-help.com/t198755-stev...usion-kid.html

Same source.

http://www.diy-forum.net/re-mrsa-cou...h-firth-consul
ting-ltd-and-gisberto-co-uk-still-bullying-and-cyberstalking-t53835.htm

Same source.

http://newsgroups.derkeiler.com/Arch...ulture/2008-01
/msg01595.html

Same source.

Wonderful, so your claims that "15" people have killfiled me in the
"driving groups" have come down to one lame-arsed tosser with a grudge
because he was shown to be a stupid lame-arsed tosser. Not only that bue
there's not a single mention of killfiling me, just a one-trick pony
hammering away with the same crap and only one of ht egroups is a
"driving group".

Even someone as ****witted as you would have noticed that each of those
posts is near identical. I'm fairly convinced that a tosser like you
would not have noticed that the majority of those groups have nothing to
do with driving.

You've been caught out again PHucker, telling lies and talking bull****.
It's something that you are very good at. It's a shame that you can't do
as well with common sense, integrity and honesty, isn't it?

I just did a search to see if you were infamous. This is nothing to do with my driving group claim which came about in some thread we were both in a number of months ago where several people asked me and others why we were bothering to reply to you as they had you killfiled.

--
http://petersparrots.com
http://petersphotos.com

Remember when you were kid and you used to blow bubbles?
Well, I saw him the other day and he says hello.