Posted to uk.d-i-y
Mark[_30_] Mark[_30_] is offline

Default DIY ideas for Raspberry Pi?

On Tue, 13 Mar 2012 15:23:08 -0700 (PDT), Andy Dingley
wrote:

On Mar 5, 12:39*pm, Bernard Peek wrote:

But could you spare a couple of hours to bring an existing teacher up to
speed?

I'd love to. Now how do I explain this to friends who are being laid
off from our local university, where they were already doing just that
as their full-time job? This "rework ICT" initiative sounds great at
first, except that it also seems to be being used as an excuse to dump
its teaching from state-funded schools and onto the voluntary sector.

This is happening all over the place. It's called the "Big Society".
--
(\__/) M.
(")_(") is he still wrong?