Posted to alt.home.repair
Red Green Red Green is offline

Default Home Repair Website: Fully Developed and Hosted: Only From 100USD

AnEC My wrote in news:9fb90b2d-6eae-46df-b854-
:

Dear Friends,

I have a Golden Opportunity for You to have your very owned or branded
website. And if you want to have your own Business Online or Website
for Your Business with A Lot of Features, Do not Forget to Have A Full
developed and uploaded website. You can get A Complete website with
Hosting and Domain Registered for 2 Years with A Reliable Company of
the World. I will personally develop a website for your, will upload
it for you online and Will give you access when You Pay the Price:

Get Your Website To be Better than failure. It contain
unlimited email addresses, Google App integration, Gmail Integration,
Google Docs Integration and a lot more.

If Interested contact ImAsucker.com about payment details
and Website Contents.

Package Starts from 100PUSD and Till 5000USD.

Package Details a

Basic Pakacge: 100USD+20USD
Business Package: 1000USD+50USD
Ultimate Package: 2000USD+100USD
Unlimited Package: 4000USD+200USD

Each package contains a fully functional website, A Domain for 2 Years
and A Hosting Account for 2 Years. To purchage an Account, and Payment
details contact at ImAsucker.com.

Wishing You A Growing Business

You need to see the post above subject: "I need YOU!!!" They're looking
for you.