Posted to alt.home.repair
Robert Macy[_2_] Robert Macy[_2_] is offline

Default wood shims to level refrigerator: so slide better, what paint?

On Mar 13, 12:34*pm, Oren wrote:
On Tue, 13 Mar 2012 17:30:30 +0000 (UTC), (David

Combs) wrote:

THANKS MUCH!

LOTS OF GOOD IDEAS!

(never knew there *were* plastic shims)

The plumbing section of the BORG has plastic shims, used for toilets.

Floor *is* level, so I better check out the current feet, see
why they don't screw out any more.

David

Check the back legs. *Turn them up / in and the front legs down / out.
That will get the tilt you need so the door shuts.

Something is odd. *I've never needed to use shims....

New fridges have fixed back legs and adjustable front only, yes?

And old buildings the floor may be level but at the edges it's more
like a hammock.