Default Does anyone own the Delta 36-412 12" dual bevel miter saw?

nah.. yer confusing the single bevel flavors that are indeed identical

the Delta 36-412 is a dual-bevel and at least the PC website does not
show an equivalent.

I've seen the single bevel models.. and they seem to be better than
their DeWalt competition. But I have not seen the Delta dual-bevel in
any stores. It's fairly new.

On Tue, 23 Mar 2004 15:43:38 GMT, Pat Barber
wrote:

Yes... it's an excellent CMS... Porter Cable offers a
saw that is "exactly" like the Delta...

wrote:

sorry I keep posting this.. but getting no replies.. wondering if
maybe no one has one...