Posted to uk.d-i-y
Rod Speed Rod Speed is offline

Default Rod Speed - "soggy island"

harry wrote
Rod Speed wrote
Squady Scott wrote
Rod Speed wrote
Squady Scott wrote

http://uk.news.yahoo.com/water-firms...e-bans-1229174...

Our water companies don't think we're soggy.

Its a conspiracy, they're flogging the water to someone else, stupid.

They have to be the single most incompetent shower of useless people on the planet.

The english you mean ? Careful, they'll frog march all your ilk
out of their country if you dont watch out. The water companies.

Fraid not. It makes a hell of a lot more sense to be telling people to
stop using hoses in their gardens than it does to build lots more dams
so you never have a problem with less water than people are using.

Makes more sense to fix the leaks.

Thats been done.