Posted to uk.d-i-y
Jethro[_5_] Jethro[_5_] is offline

Default OT Apprentices must really like bollockings

On Tue, 13 Mar 2012 11:23:32 +0000, The Other Mike wrote:

On Mon, 12 Mar 2012 18:35:16 -0000, "ARWadsworth"
wrote:

Just about to set off in the van.

Me "Put your seatbelt on please"

Apprentice "It's me that gets the fine, not you, you can't make me"

Enough said.

Obviously you must be a really smooth driver. Make a few panic stops at
random and rearrange his face on the screen, maybe post the video to
Youtube

My brother started off once, while I was still putting my seatbelt on.
He'd got to about 10mph, and had to really slam the anchors on for some
reason. Because I was looking down, and unprepared I went straight into
the screen, and had a wonderful duck egg for weeks. I was amazed at how
much force was involved. If it had happened at 30, I'm sure I would have
gone through the screen.