Posted to uk.d-i-y
harry harry is offline

Default ATTN: Rod Speed - "soggy island"

On Mar 12, 3:36*pm, "Lieutenant Scott" wrote:
http://uk.news.yahoo.com/water-firms...e-bans-1229174...

Our water companies don't think we're soggy. *They have to be the single most incompetent shower of useless people on the planet. *A drought in the UK, a bloody ISLAND!!!! *[Shakes head in disbelief]

If I lived down there, I'd leave the tap running 24/7 to teach them a lesson.

--http://petersparrots.comhttp://petersphotos.com

Those who get too big for their britches will be exposed in the end.

Have you never heard of a desert island?
There are plenty of islands have no rainfall.
You're actually pretty thick?