Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default small shop steel production

On Mon, 12 Mar 2012 15:59:49 -0500, Ignoramus12788

On 2012-03-12, George Plimpton wrote:
On 3/12/2012 11:24 AM, Ignoramus12788 wrote:
Check out Wikipedia for "backyard furnace", which were used in the
great Leap Forward in China.

Small-scale economic activity is loathed by the left wing. It makes it
harder to regulate and tax, and the economies of scale just aren't there
to allow for health insurance deductions, Americans with Disabilities
Act enforcement (e.g. special toilets and parking for "handicapped"), etc.

What does your comment have to do with my post?

I think the troll (hint) was trying to point out how hard it is for
your boss (The O) to make any money off backyard foundries.

--
Intuition isn't the enemy, but the ally, of reason.
-- John Kord Lagemann