Posted to uk.d-i-y
Rod Speed Rod Speed is offline

Default Rod Speed - "soggy island"

Lieutenant Scott wrote
Rod Speed wrote
Lieutenant Scott wrote

http://uk.news.yahoo.com/water-firms...122917413.html

Our water companies don't think we're soggy.

Its a conspiracy, they're flogging the water to someone else, stupid.

They have to be the single most incompetent shower of useless people on the planet.

The english you mean ? Careful, they'll frog march all your ilk out of their country if you dont watch out.

The water companies.

Fraid not. It makes a hell of a lot more sense to be telling people to
stop using hoses in their gardens than it does to build lots more dams
so you never have a problem with less water than people are using.

A drought in the UK, a bloody ISLAND!!!! [Shakes head in disbelief]

Plenty of islands have droughts.

It's not a real drought.

Corse it is.

Africa has droughts.

So does that soggy little island too.

If I lived down there, I'd leave the tap running 24/7 to teach them a lesson.

Remember Culloden.

What has that to do with it?

Thats what they did the last time you lot got too uppity.

I'm talking about the English people teaching the English water companies a lesson.

Nope, you were just wanking. Stoppit before you go blind, boy.