Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic
John Fields John Fields is offline

Default ZCD with no Dflops

On Sun, 11 Mar 2012 14:18:22 -0700, John Larkin
wrote:

On Sun, 11 Mar 2012 15:52:21 -0500, John Fields
wrote:

Jim this and Jim that?

Sounds to me like you've met more than your match and are going
through death throes trying to deny it.

Match? He refuses to discuss digital logic, either because it's too
hard for him to understand, or out of loyalty to you.

---
He's already stated that he's not a logic designer, so his decision to
not discuss digital logic is hardly surprising.

Of course, being as malignant as you are, you have to make up all
sorts of negative attributes and ascribe them to people you can't
control in order to try to discredit them and make it seem like
they're beneath you.
---

What weird old hens you guys are.

---
Actually, I kind of like that, the eggs being my helpful posts on
USENET and the pecks my critiques.

--
JF