Posted to uk.d-i-y
Adrian Simpson Adrian Simpson is offline

Default If Scotland gets independence

In article , Huge
writes
On 2012-03-12, Bill Wright wrote:
hugh wrote:

Or Yorkshire! They should have had the Olympics nationwide, using the
facilities already existing.

My main thoughts are for the small business thrown off their premises
in East London, just for a silly sport event. It's an outrage.

Bill
The Olympics are awarded to a city not a country.

Yes but once awarded to London the committee could have used venues
anywhere in the country.

Which is what they've done. Where do you think the sailing is?

At the aquatic centre !

reaches for oilskin jacket

Adrian
--
To Reply :
replace "news" with "adrian" and "nospam" with "ffoil"