Posted to uk.d-i-y
Windmill[_3_] Windmill[_3_] is offline

Default Raspberry Pi Feedback

Ghostrecon writes:

whilst my 9 year old son heard about it from me first (months ago) he is
quite enthusiastic to try and use it for controlling leds (gpio etc) - he
spent about 5 hours the other day programming a genie e18 activity board -
producg amongst other things a traffic light system and alarm (not without
some help - but he is quite competent)

I would expect that the vast number of different USB adaptors, with
drivers often supplied only for M$ machines, would result in a
fair-sized body of people becoming competent at coding I/O interfaces
for the Rasp.

Which would certainly force an increase in understanding of the nuts &
bolts of a computer system.

--
Windmill, Use t m i l l
J.R.R. Tolkien:- @ O n e t e l . c o m