Posted to uk.d-i-y
Andy Champ[_2_] Andy Champ[_2_] is offline

Default Quick Intro

On 12/03/2012 08:40, bosaka wrote:
I am new to this site and mainly I need it for my job to gather
information. I am interested in anything to do with caulking guns as I
will be trying to sell them. So the more I know about what products are
good and what products are bad the better I will become.

Obviously I search around but I am amazed at the lack of basic data like
weight, strength, life expectancy, cost over quality etc, etc.

The other thing I like to know about are other uses of the guns for work
or just for fun.

Hi Bosaka,

DIY Banter is a web site which makes use of an internet newsgroup - in
this case uk.d-i-y. It doesn't have any original content, and you
shouldn't be charged for it. That said, it does provide a convenient
way to see the newsgroup. However, two things you ought to know:

(1) Several of the regulars really hate DIY Banter
(2) There are restrictions on advertising.

It's probably worth you looking at
http://www.diyfaq.org.uk/

I assume you're in the UK?

Andy