Posted to alt.home.repair
Hot-Text Hot-Text is offline

Default Dryer vents and gas meters...

"Duesenberg" wrote in message ...
I have both a gas meter and my dryer vent abut 3 feet from each other,
whihc seems to be acceptable minimum code however:

they are both under the deck.

The meter's regulator is just on the outside of the deck wall but the
meter itself is on the inside. My deck is elevated about 4 feet up but
it is walled with pressure treated slats, not tightly, but walled.

So instead of calling the gas company anyone have thots to if this is
safe or not?

Here how to look at it:
if there was a Gas leaks,
and the Gas go into the Vent,
when the dryer is off..

Look like it would be a good way to end of life of,
your dryer, wife,
or home all at one time,
would you say:::::::

So move it,
you ask "hoe"

--
This post contains IPA phonetic symbols in Unicode.
Without proper rendering support,

Disallow: /