Posted to alt.home.repair
[email protected] piper@nohoo.com is offline

Default I got a problem:(

On Sun, 11 Mar 2012 23:03:07 -0700 (PDT), bob haller
wrote:

I got at least one RAT in my house. Right now its eating my dogs food.
Its a well fed healthy looking rat running between my bedroom and the
kitchen with the dogs food and water.......

my dogs appear RATher frightened. they have wedged my girl friend on
the sofa perhaps for protection?

I guess I will go trap shopping in the morning.....

this although humorous kinda unnerves me, i may sleep somewhere else
tonight..........

no this isnt a joke.........

I think most people have had mice in the house, especially rural people,
but if I had a rat in the house, I'd be sleeping at a friends house, or
in my car, or anywhere but in that house. Rats are disgusting, not to
mention they can bite and carry diseases. Set traps, provide poison, or
just call an exterminator. In all honesty, I'd rather have a wolf or
bear in the house than a goddamn rat. I absolutely hate rats.

And maybe the right dog (like a rat terrier) will kill a rat, but cats
wont touch them. They just eat mice.

PS. If you use poison, please keep your dog outdoors or somewhere else.
Dogs and cats will eat the poison too.

Oh yea, there must be a hole for the rats to come in, find it, and nail
tin over it.

Good luck.... you need it!!!!