Posted to rec.woodworking
Keith nuttle Keith nuttle is offline

Default O/T: computer question

On 3/11/2012 11:15 PM, Ed Pawlowski wrote:
On 12 Mar 2012 02:07:56 GMT, Puckdropper
puckdropper(at)yahoo(dot)com wrote:

I have a TI994/a as my first computer. 1 mHz processor, storage was
mainly on cassette tapes, and the joystick up button didn't work if the
Alpha Lock key was down. There were no lowercase letters either. Lower
case was small caps. It came with a Speech Synthesizer so games could
talk to you.

Hey, we still have ours. Bought it for my son and he did a science
project with it in 8th grade. I wonder if it has any value today.

About 5 years ago I was in an antique store in Indiana and they had a
Commodore 64. They were asking $100 for it.