Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
PrecisionmachinisT PrecisionmachinisT is offline

Default lost my balls, need bearings

"Karl Townsend" wrote in message
Your mileage may vary but the above probably describes the vast majority
of
milling spindles out there today with a fairly high degree of accuracy.

Wow! You know..if you keep out of politics, you actually DO know
something. Do yourself a favor and keep on mechanics and off politics,
which you obviously dont have a clue about.

Do us a favor and quit breathing, ****head.

Btw..he is correct.

Gunner

PT, thanks for the great advice. I bought all the bearings on eBay,
way less than the local bearing house, and I got top of the line
stuff. You saved me money.

Gunner, I bet PT thinks you should stay off politics too. VBG

Karl