Posted to alt.home.repair
Tony Hwang Tony Hwang is offline

Default I got a problem:(

bob haller wrote:

I got at least one RAT in my house. Right now its eating my dogs food.
Its a well fed healthy looking rat running between my bedroom and the
kitchen with the dogs food and water.......

my dogs appear RATher frightened. they have wedged my girl friend on
the sofa perhaps for protection?

I guess I will go trap shopping in the morning.....

this although humorous kinda unnerves me, i may sleep somewhere else
tonight..........

no this isnt a joke.........

Hi,
Where are you located? You have rat? None here, only mice. Province of
Alberta is officially rat free since '60s. We killed them all. We have
official rat patrol costing millions a year.