Posted to rec.woodworking
Dave[_52_] Dave[_52_] is offline

Default O/T: computer question

On Sun, 11 Mar 2012 15:08:04 -0400, "Mike Marlow"
I know that we're all aware of this, but sometimes it still amazes me at how
the prices of computer hardware have plumetted so much. I remember when I
was with EMC back in the mid-90s and a terabyte of storage was a million
dollar investment. Granted - that was more than just a terabyte of disk,
but still...

Shows you how spoiled we are these days. My first computer was a
386-16. The 80 meg hard drive in it cost me over $800 just for the
drive itself.

At one point, I upgraded the 1 meg of ram to 4 megs. Cost me a
whopping $500 for that ram.