Posted to uk.d-i-y
Steve Firth Steve Firth is offline

Default Ring mains

"Lieutenant Scott" wrote:
On Sun, 11 Mar 2012 10:35:31 -0000, Steve Firth wrote:

"Lieutenant Scott" wrote:

That's where I am now. Why am I communicating with someone childish
enough to call themselves "brass monkey" anyway?

Dunno, why do you think that is, PHucker? Perhaps next time you sit on a
high horse you may wish to make sure that its hooves are not made from
clay?

Steve, you're the biggest loser known in newsgroups so keep out of it.

Oh look the empty claim that you and Pounder both make - just before you
run off whimpering for mummy claiming the bad man kicked your arse, again.