Posted to uk.d-i-y
Lieutenant Scott Lieutenant Scott is offline

Default Screwdriver with neon electricity tester

On Sat, 10 Mar 2012 21:15:32 -0000, ARWadsworth wrote:

Lieutenant Scott wrote:
On Sat, 10 Mar 2012 21:01:04 -0000, ARWadsworth
wrote:
Bill wrote:
In message op.way02ks5ytk5n5@i7-940, Lieutenant Scott
writes
On Sat, 10 Mar 2012 20:07:41 -0000, ARWadsworth
wrote:

Lieutenant Scott wrote:
I sometimes touch the live quickly by brushing it with my
finger, so if it is live I'll just get a tingle. Or touch
the live and neutral (or earth) together so if it is live
then I'll just get a big spark and blow the fuse.

That is proof that you are a first class knobhead.

No, it's a good way to check, without requiring further tools,
which are undoubtedly in a toolbox at the other end of the
house.

You are joking of course, no sane person deliberately sets out to
get an electric shock or to blow a circuit.

But joking about it is not a good idea, someone may actually take
you at your word and try it.

Scotty is a steaming great **** of a troll.

Nail on head etc.

Now you're talking to yourself. Try to grasp the basics of your newsreader before you attempt to give out help in a newsgroup.

--
http://petersparrots.com
http://petersphotos.com

Two blondes living in Oklahoma were sitting on a bench talking, and one blonde says to the other, "Which do you think is farther away... Florida or the moon?"
The other blonde turns and says "Helloooooooooo, can you see Florida ?????"