Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
David Lesher David Lesher is offline

Default NorCal vibraplow

"Bruce L. Bergman (munged human readable)" writes:

We have one (Case Mini-Sneaker) under my lean-to but it's in Oregon...
We used it to bury drop wire when we had a cable TV company.

Just leave the gate open....

Nevermind.. I've looked at pictures and that's too big for this
job; we need something suited to going down slopes with a safety
line, and skinny to fit between trees. Look up the groundhog.com
page.

Rental houses usually have trenchers instead of plows - more versatile
and idiot proof by comparison, but a plow is quick (in suitable soil
conditions) and leaves almost no trace it passed through.

Exactly; not only faster but no backfilling.

Check with cable TV / telephone installation contracting companies and
see if they'll rent you one of theirs or do the job for you.

I've been trying sprinker contractors to no avail. But based on what
the DitchWitch guy said; I'll not find one...period.