Posted to uk.d-i-y
brass monkey brass monkey is offline

Default DIY ideas for Raspberry Pi?

"Ghostrecon" wrote in message
.. .
On Sat, 10 Mar 2012 08:42:56 +1100, Rod Speed wrote:

Even with programming, you still have to teach a particular language, its
just not possible to teach just concepts and no specific language as
well.

you can teach interupts and algorithms though .. see my earlier post on
sorting

Interrupts brings back memories from ~1990. I built a system for switching
~10 devices with a resolution of 1mS. 10 sequences stored with keypad and
LCD. 8039 assembler, I forget the rock-speed. I actually had to count
machine cycles to ensure I had enough time to process the damn thing
T'was fairly close as I remember.
Happy daze.