Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default DIY ideas for Raspberry Pi?

On Fri, 09 Mar 2012 22:05:32 +0000, dennis@home wrote:

Jules Richardson wrote:
On Wed, 07 Mar 2012 18:16:12 +0000, Dave Liquorice wrote:
On Wed, 07 Mar 2012 11:31:12 +1100, Tony Bryer wrote:

I felt/feel that about Lotus WordPro. But I've just finished the
40,000 word manual for my new EuroBeam program and have produced it
using Word 2010 because although WordPro runs on Win7 (after an
error message) I'm not convinced it will run on future versions of
Windows and this manual will hopefully stay in print (with
revisions) for 15+ years.
And you reckon that this Word document will be readable by MS Word in
15 years time? Plain text, you know it makes sense. B-)

LaTeX will be around until the end of time. :-)

that's the end of this year isn't it?

I thought we had 'till 2034 before unix time expires.

2038

--
Use the BIG mirror service in the UK:
http://www.mirrorservice.org