Posted to uk.d-i-y
Adrian C Adrian C is offline

Default DIY ideas for Raspberry Pi?

On 09/03/2012 22:30, Ghostrecon wrote:

No, that's A level ICT. A level Computing is fairly rare now, as it's
hard. But we still get a fair few applying to us.

yes ... Computer studies as opposed to ICT, Information technology btec etc
was and still is technical, programmig, systems analysis computer
archichecture

Mine in 1982 was called A level Computer "Science", not studies. It was
pretty dry content as above, just around the time games consoles and
home computers became big and were a world apart from paper tape and
learning about random and sequential file access...

Lessons were spent in the first half hour yawning our heads off, and
later in the second half slaying the aliens ;-)

--
Adrian C