Posted to uk.d-i-y
Jules Richardson Jules Richardson is offline

Default DIY ideas for Raspberry Pi?

On Fri, 09 Mar 2012 17:59:02 +0000, The Natural Philosopher wrote:

Jules Richardson wrote:
On Wed, 07 Mar 2012 18:16:12 +0000, Dave Liquorice wrote:
On Wed, 07 Mar 2012 11:31:12 +1100, Tony Bryer wrote:

I felt/feel that about Lotus WordPro. But I've just finished the
40,000 word manual for my new EuroBeam program and have produced it
using Word 2010 because although WordPro runs on Win7 (after an error
message) I'm not convinced it will run on future versions of Windows
and this manual will hopefully stay in print (with revisions) for 15+
years.
And you reckon that this Word document will be readable by MS Word in
15 years time? Plain text, you know it makes sense. B-)

LaTeX will be around until the end of time. :-)

that's the end of this year isn't it?

True. Which is coincidentally about the same amount of time it will take
to understand how to write a well-formatted document using LaTeX...