Posted to uk.d-i-y
Jules Richardson Jules Richardson is offline

Default DIY ideas for Raspberry Pi?

On Wed, 07 Mar 2012 18:16:12 +0000, Dave Liquorice wrote:
On Wed, 07 Mar 2012 11:31:12 +1100, Tony Bryer wrote:

I felt/feel that about Lotus WordPro. But I've just finished the 40,000
word manual for my new EuroBeam program and have produced it using Word
2010 because although WordPro runs on Win7 (after an error message) I'm
not convinced it will run on future versions of Windows and this manual
will hopefully stay in print (with revisions) for 15+ years.

And you reckon that this Word document will be readable by MS Word in 15
years time? Plain text, you know it makes sense. B-)

LaTeX will be around until the end of time. :-)