Posted to uk.d-i-y
Lieutenant Scott Lieutenant Scott is offline

Default Heater INSIDE thermostat?

On Fri, 09 Mar 2012 07:46:35 -0000, Mathew Newton wrote:

On Mar 8, 11:09 pm, "Lieutenant Scott" wrote:

Do you want me to photograph the ****ing certificate?

Oh my God you actually did it.

Why did you think I wouldn't?

I was hoping for your sake that you wouldn't. It made me cringe.

If you want people to think you know what you're talking about do it
through what you say/write, not by uploading photos of your degree
certificate. Seriously. I don't mean to have a go, but as soon as you
say 'Listen to me - I'm right because I've got x' you lose all
credibility.

I did no such thing. Someone (I forget who) implied I had no education.

--
http://petersparrots.com
http://petersphotos.com

Marital Status: Not Good