Posted to alt.home.repair
Doug Miller[_4_] Doug Miller[_4_] is offline

Default work goggles

"Robert Green" wrote in news:jjbj0f$2h6$3
@speranza.aioe.org:

[big snip]

Anyone who reads this thread and *doesn't* opt for a faceshield's gotta to
be braver than they are smart.

Yeah, I call that the "more balls than brains" syndrome.

Just in case we haven't beaten this subject completely to death yet, I'd like to add four more
reasons in favor of a faceshield instead of goggles, that haven't been mentioned yet:
1. Faceshields fit over prescription eyeglasses (or sunglasses) better than goggles do.
2. Faceshields are more comfortable.
3. You can see better with a faceshield than you can with goggles.
4. A faceshield is easier, quicker, and more convenient to put on and take off, so much so that
there really is no excuse at all for not wearing it.