Posted to sci.electronics.repair
Winston Winston is offline

Default Grundig AM/FM portable "Transistor 305" troubleshooting

klem kedidelhopper wrote:

(...)

I didn't get to work on the radio today and probably won't be able to
tomorrow either as work, (the kind you get paid for) has to take
precedence over my hobby. Although my "hobby" as of late has seemed to
be more like my nemesis to be exact. Thanks once again for all your
input. Lenny

Did you happen to re-solder F IV pin 10 and
inspect the associated trace, Lenny?

I think Sylvia made a good point about it.

It would be hugely amusing to measure the voltage dropped
across R21 and R28 during functional / non-functional
circumstances. You could use them as current sense resistors
to point you in the direction of the open or short.

--Winston