Posted to sci.electronics.repair
Robbie Hatley Robbie Hatley is offline

Default Ham Radio (was: 3-phase motor drives)

"Phil Allison" wrote in message ...

"Jamie" = Maynard A. Philbrook Radio Ham

** **** OFF you PSYCHO HAM RADIO ****

For information purposes, not all amateur (ham) radio operators are the same.
We come in many different sizes, shapes, colors, creeds, temperaments, etc.

Some are suave and polite. (That's not me.)
Some are abusive and manipulative. (That's not me either.)
Some are authoritarian and legalistic. (Definitely not me.)
Some are militantly anti-authoritarian. (Definitely not me either.)
Some are blunt and direct but non-ad-hominem. (That's my style.)

The only common denominator is a love of electronics and radio. Other than
that, hams are an extremely mixed bunch. Judging the group as a whole by
the behavior of any one specimen will give a skewed view.

--
Cheers,
Robbie Hatley