Posted to uk.d-i-y
John Rumm John Rumm is offline

Default DIY ideas for Raspberry Pi?

On 07/03/2012 21:22, Ghostrecon wrote:
On Wed, 07 Mar 2012 10:11:25 +0000, John Rumm wrote:

On 06/03/2012 22:57, Ghostrecon wrote:

We have a stream of pupils some of whom attend colleges doing different
level btec courses, run btec courses in house and the engineering diploma
these number about 100 out of a yeargroup of 400 students - its a right
b*gger to schedule i know !! Unfortunately the present education dept well
michael gove is now against this type of education despite much support fro
large manufacturing companies. Education here is a political footbal. In
the 22 years I have been in it we have changed course about 5 times - it
takes an average of 5 years to get changes through (due to the nature of
students growing up) so the system is in effect constant flux

Yup, it seems lots of the problem is that no one actually knows how to
"fix it", but they all think they do.

the probelem is 'everybody is an expert' cos they have all been to school -
its something everybody has an opinion, there are are very few other areas
of life that is in the same position :-)

Oh indeed, as this thread demonstrates.

--
Cheers,

John.