Posted to alt.engineering.electrical,sci.electronics.design,sci.electronics.repair

Default DC motor problems

On Wed, 07 Mar 2012 05:33:57 -0500, "Michael A. Terrell"
wrote:

Baron wrote:

Michael A. Terrell Inscribed thus:

A very profitable exercise nowadays with the price of copper being so
high. I just wish the thieves would stop stealing the iron grates and
aluminum road signs. A whole load of them have vanished overnight.
Not to mention the theft of copper wiring from the railway system.

Next door neighbor came round today and asked if I knew that water from
the kitchen sink was pouring out of the wall and onto the yard !!! The
swine had pinched the two meters of lead drain pipe between the wall
and grate,

They are destroying central air condition equipment around here, for
the couple dollars worth of copper tubing. Some businesses were hit
twice within weeks. Their insurance only covered it once. Some of the
thefts were from non profits that had no coverage and had to do without
it in Central Florida.

The problem is pretty easy to solve, given that the legislators *want* to
solve it. That they haven't tells us a lot.