Posted to uk.d-i-y
[email protected] grimly4@gmail.com is offline

Default DIY ideas for Raspberry Pi?

On Mon, 05 Mar 2012 11:40:09 +0000, The Natural Philosopher
wrote:

Then I could dispense with the signature below.

and how hard it is to achieve it.

I'm glad I haven't bumped into too many like you, if that's really
your take on the world.
The worst one like that I met poured cold water on an idea I had. I
dropped it, only to find the Germans had made it work, no problem.

If we all had your attitude we'd never have put foosteps on the Moon.