Posted to alt.home.repair
Han Han is offline

Default Home lighting via LED bulbs off ebay

"Stormin Mormon" wrote in
:

Thanks. I should order one or two, and see if I like them. Good
wisdom. Thank you.

Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus
www.lds.org
.

"Steven Bornfeld" wrote in message

Hi Chris:

I haven't used LED floods, but we just set up LED bar lights for
undercabinet lighting in our kitchen. They're fine, but check the
"color temperature" and make sure you like the color--the lower temps.
are (paradoxically) the "warmer" colors. Higher color temperatures
tend toward the bluish-white. They're supposed to last almost
forever, and I suppose the price should come down, just as CF bulbs
have become cheaper.

Steve

I have been looking at LEDs, but so far, I only have a 3-light (1w/per)
little bar under a cupboard over the kitchen counter. It really was too
expensive to get more. Which models and from which store have you found
affordable, if I may ask?

--
Best regards
Han