Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
PrecisionmachinisT PrecisionmachinisT is offline

Default Talk about prostitutes!

"Ed Huntress" wrote in message ...
On Tue, 06 Mar 2012 10:20:52 -0800, George Plimpton
wrote:

snip

I don't think Friedman would be at all surprised as the speed with which
countries that have moved away from command economies and toward markets
have developed, assisted by free-functioning global capital markets.

And the forces that he expected to work as a compensation, such as the
devaluing of the dollar that he assured us would be the balancing
factor that would allow us to absorb the changes with no net pain,

Friedman would have said no such thing. A devaluation of a nation's
currency quite obviously hurts that nation's consumers in increasing the
prices of imports and creating upward pressure on domestic prices as well.

Now I'm sure that you're a bull****ter. You didn't read Friedman. When
I get some time tonight or tomorrow, I'll show you the quotes.

Careful, or he'll start into name-calling.....

You're a leftist, and a fairly extreme leftist at that. You
consistently present left-wing views, and oppose virtually all others.

Oops, too late...