Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Ed Huntress Ed Huntress is offline

Default Since Rush has apologized for his comments, will his mad dog supporters do the same?

On Tue, 6 Mar 2012 09:36:38 -0500, "Stormin Mormon"
wrote:

I'm demanding an immediate apology for calling us mindless.

How about, "mental sluts"? "Intellectual prostitutes"?

Do you like them better? Rush and his dittoheads would approve, eh?

--
Ed Huntress

Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus
www.lds.org
.

"LURKER" wrote in message
.. .

Mindless dittoheads I guess, but what does it mean when the dittohead
controller makes an apology (of sorts) but they carry on regardless?

I guess it's a question for a clinical psychologist or something.