Posted to uk.d-i-y
Lieutenant Scott Lieutenant Scott is offline

Default paper shredder repair?

On Tue, 06 Mar 2012 09:35:41 -0000, Brian Gaff wrote:

I got a Bush from Argos, which seems not too bad, but the number of sheets
it will do is dependent on thickness not number of sheets. its main failing
is its sensor gets blocked and tends to leave it running or it won't run at
all. I have a little bit of bent paperclip to fix this now.. grin.
It also cuts cds into 3 parts. They all seem to have plastic gears though
but there is an over temp swich which seems to work quite well so you can't
abuse it too much.
Brian

Is it supposed to cut CDs or did you just try for a laugh?

--
http://petersparrots.com
http://petersphotos.com

If you want a stable relationship....buy a horse.