Posted to uk.d-i-y
Allan Allan is offline

Default paper shredder repair?

On 06/03/2012 08:37, Stephen wrote:
Hello,

I think someone has posted a link here in the past for a supplier of
cogs for paper shredders. Can anyone tell me the link please?

I have a Fellowes paper shredder. It claims to shred eight pages at a
time but is only managing two. I looked inside and the cogs are
plastic and one has a split in it. I am hoping changing the cog might
fix the problem.

If not, I will replace the shredder. I must have had it six or seven
years and although it is only used for domestic use, it is beginning
to show its age: some bits of plastic have started falling off but
nothing that exposes the blades and endangers the user.

Has anyone ordered any of the cheap shredders (£20ish) from CPC? I
wondered how good they were as a replacement?

Try: http://www.which.co.uk/shredders/
or Which (May 2009)
http://www.which.co.uk/documents/pdf...ers-175514.pdf

Allan