Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
jk jk is offline

Default Rush Limbaugh the slut

Ed Huntress wrote:

On Mon, 5 Mar 2012 05:18:46 -0800 (PST), "
wrote:

You have really slipped your leash.

As for Marcus, it sounds like he either had a weekend pass from the
asylum, or he's just lost a big divorce settlement.

Don't lay your pathological crap on me, Dan. You have a serious
problem yourself.

I just tend to remember that Limbo, is a drug addict, perhaps a
"recovering"one, but still an addict. What little I heard from him,
he seemed to quit carping on drugs after he was Outed on that.
Recalling that, I just tend to ignore him. I wish others would.

[And perhaps he will change his tune on women's issues, after he gets
a sex change operation. Until then he really has no basis]

jk