Posted to uk.d-i-y
Clive George Clive George is offline

Default DIY ideas for Raspberry Pi?

On 05/03/2012 22:56, Dave Liquorice wrote:

It's all well and good syaing you need to learn how to do that list
of things but there a subtle variations between versions of the same
GUI. Once you move to a different GUI there can be major differences.
Personally I don't like Windows, it's inconsistent, Mac I positively
detest, the K Desktop isn't bad, Gnome is to dumbed down.
Presentation Manager gets it more or less right but I doubt many here
have used a system with PM on it.

waves

Personally I'm quite used to a combination of classic mode XP and a 4NT
prompt for most of the actual file work. Didn't really get on with PM
that much.