Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default DIY ideas for Raspberry Pi?

Tim Streater wrote:
In article ,
The Natural Philosopher wrote:

Tim Streater wrote:
In article ,
Adrian C wrote:
On 05/03/2012 16:04, Tim Streater wrote:

Minimise, maximise, Task Bar, CTRL-Z, F1, CTRL-Alt-Del, Start,

are all
OS-specific.

But still there, in some form across all OS's.
I've no idea what F1 is supposed to be for, but I can tell you

that my OS has no equivalent to Start or CTRL-Alt-Del.

I discovered when playing a little RPG, that insert and delete make my
character shuffle around in a circle, and F7 lights a bonfire.

I love these intuitive GUIS.

RPG?

Role Playing Game. Dungeons and Dragons? also a MUD - multiuser dungeon?

Your character walks around killing things and making things and trading..

www.eternal-lands.com

It runs on Linux and its free, which is why I tried it.

and how hard it is to achieve it.