Posted to alt.home.repair,rec.woodworking

Default What to do with poor quality cabinets

Sam Takoy wrote:

However, all of that is in the past. At this point, what recourse, if
any, do we have? Can one bring a law suit based on "low quality" -
that is, is the an objective measure of quality that the court could
base its decision on?

I would welcome any ideas on how to proceed. Or should we just
recognize that we made a $25k mistake and move on?

Hey Sam - you can obviously get a lot of first hand experience based advice
from people here who are in the business, but in the end, you really should
be asking your questions of a lawyer. I'll bet that's what you hear from
the guys here as well...

--

-Mike-