Posted to uk.d-i-y
Adrian C Adrian C is offline

Default DIY ideas for Raspberry Pi?

On 05/03/2012 17:14, Tim Streater wrote:
In article ,
Adrian C wrote:

On 05/03/2012 16:04, Tim Streater wrote:

Minimise, maximise, Task Bar, CTRL-Z, F1, CTRL-Alt-Del, Start, are all
OS-specific.

But still there, in some form across all OS's.

I've no idea what F1 is supposed to be for, but I can tell you that my
OS has no equivalent to Start or CTRL-Alt-Del.

F1 on most PC applications brings up the Help information for an
application. You have a 'help' key?

Ctrl-Alt-Del on a PC with Windows is a short cut for starting task
manager, locking, logging out or rebooting the machine.

I'm sure you have other equivalent basic key command combinations that a
Mac user is expected to know, to get on with things. And a funky out of
the box introduction video for users to watch to learn these things.

New Window / Linux users don't have that luxury.

--
Adrian C