Posted to uk.d-i-y
Chris J Dixon Chris J Dixon is offline

Default DIY ideas for Raspberry Pi?

Adrian C wrote:

I'd dumb it down further, just have a course in using a PC keyboard,
mouse and GUI. No particular application or OS.

Series of eight 1 hour lessons.

lesson #1. How to hold and move a mouse.

lesson #2 to 6, How to select something and drag it, moving it elsewhere.

lesson #7. How to Cut, Copy, Paste, Delete, Backspace, Minimise,
Maximise, The Task Bar / Panels, Window Focus, Select One item, Select a
choice, Select All, Esc, Ctrl-Z, F1, Ctrl-Alt-Del, Login, Start, Shutdown.

lesson #8. How to store a file in a folder so later it can be found

I year or two back I attended an evening class in digital photo
processing, using Paintshop Pro. Sadly, quite a number of the
participants would have benefited from first attending the course
you outline above.

Chris
--
Chris J Dixon Nottingham UK