Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default DIY ideas for Raspberry Pi?

Andy Burns wrote:

jgharston wrote:

BartC wrote:

Once you've added a monitor, keyboard, mouse, memory (and a PSU?),
it won't be far from the cost of a netbook.

But the whole point is that most people *already* *have* a spare
keyboard, mouse

spare USB keyboard+mouse quite likely I suppose

monitor 'cos we never got around to throwing them
away.

Having an unused HDMI capable monitor is less likely, but a TV with HDMI
or composite input quite likely, perhaps an old monitor with DVI input
which would work with a suitable cable

Don't overlook DVI which is signal compatible and you can get small
adaptors.

--
Tim Watts