Posted to sci.electronics.repair
N_Cook N_Cook is offline

Default Vox AD120VT

Anyone happen to know of a designed-in function that would switch out 1
amplifier of the 2?
Analogue signal of right levels is getting to the inputs of both amps, which
both agree quiescent DC fashion but some control line is erroneous, I'm
assuming.
Anyone happen to know what switches the A/AB class function , via the 2x
DG211 analogue switches , I assume the user select, amp type, 16 way encoder
switch, but which for A and which for AB ? but either way seems to control
both amps simultaneously, not isolating one amp.
I thought it would be the 4 way power switch on the rear but that is
switched attenuators only to both amps, no control function. The phones
change over function via the MAX333 an. sw. should divert both amps by the
single ground switch in the phones socket .