Posted to uk.d-i-y
Lieutenant Scott Lieutenant Scott is offline

Default Heater INSIDE thermostat?

On Mon, 05 Mar 2012 13:34:54 -0000, js.b1 wrote:

On Mar 5, 12:19 pm, "Lieutenant Scott" wrote:
I suppose you'd call it data, as it's wired to the output which is switched on by the stat.

For the resistor to work it must have a neutral.

GND (neutral) was assumed. I was answering where you connected the other end.

--
http://petersparrots.com
http://petersphotos.com

By far the best engine in the world is the "Fanny":
It pulls anything, starts with one finger, self lubricates, takes any sized piston,
then every 4 weeks it does it's own oil change. It's just a pity that the management
system is so ****ing temperamental!