Posted to alt.home.repair
dadiOH[_3_] dadiOH[_3_] is offline

Default Advice for maintaining septic systems

Dwight wrote:
I have two rental mobile home with septic tanks and drainfields that
are 30 years old, and that I have had pumped pretty regularly.

I have been told that adding enzyme treatments such as "Bio Clean" can
be beneficial.

1. Which treatments seem to be good?

2. How often should I use them?

3. Which drains should I treat?

4. Do you have other suggestions for maintaining systems like this?

Thank you very much in advance. I really appreciate all the help I
have had from this list in the past.

The bacteria that get to the tank naturally will eat up everything as long
as it is edible. Avoid plastics, chemicals, hair pins...

--

dadiOH

dadiOH's dandies v3.06...